- SCHOOLS &
This workshop is designed for Regional Center clients, their family members & care providers, however all are welcome!
We will address the following topics:
1. Home based behavioral strategies to prepare for the dental visit
2. Tips for caregivers and what to expect at the dental visit
3. Update on development of dental resources in Sacramento region (Dr. Paul Glassman & Kelsey, ACRC)
4. How your advocacy increases access to dental care and dental services
5. Flow Charts to access your Fee for Service and Dental Managed Care insurance
6. The role of the Regional Center in accessing dental care
7. A parent’s perspective on accessing dental care
Bring your questions and join us for this important discussion!
This training will be recorded and, here’s the link to the recording of the workshop
held June 16, 2021: https://youtu.be/Bm_T5k8HoKs
The workshop will be in English with Closed Captioning and simultaneous Spanish translation.
If you have a question or need an accommodation, please contact Sonya Bingaman at least 5 days in advance of the training at firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-715-7057.
Hosted by: Sacramento District Dental Society, Sacramento County Department of Public Health, Liberty Dental Plan, Health Net Dental Plan, Alta California Regional Center, NorthState University, WarmLine Family Resource Center, and State Council on Developmental Disabilities – Sacramento Regional Office.