- SCHOOLS &
Learn how our family balances livestock and farming while protecting the natural world!
You’ll enjoy a leisurely walking summer sunset tour of our working family ranch and help us feed dinner to the animals while learning about the systems that contribute to our regenerative land stewardship.
– Help us feed a sunset dinner to the Babydoll Sheep, Alpacas, Goats, Potbelly Pigs, Highland Cows, and fluffy Silkie chickens
– Enjoy the company of our working dogs as tour guides and learn about how they guard our livestock from natural predators
– See our pollinator-friendly baby fruit forest and newly planted olive grove and learn about the pollinators that we’re working to protect
– Feed our flock of 100 free range chickens that lay rainbow eggs that we sell to the community (25 different breeds)
– Release your own goldfish into a livestock water trough to serve as mosquito hunters that’ll protect livestock from itchy bites
– Wrap up by spending quality time brushing and/or finger painting our gentle American Quarter Horses
– Enjoy your own BRING YOUR OWN dinner picnic in our dry stream-side pasture (with a take-home craft decorating a real horseshoe). Pasture picnic tables with twinkly light strands. Bring your own dinner/beverages/snacks. Lots of lawn games provided!
You’ll leave with a real-world understanding of the valuable roles domestic animals can play in environmental restoration and regenerative agriculture. And of course, you’ll get tons of fun selfies touching and feeding farm animals!