Schedule of Events on October 31, 2021
Halloween Sponsorship Available Now!
- Cost: $150
- Logo on give-away Halloween Bag
- Logo on Marin IJ Halloween Ad
- Spot on Trick or Treat Lane
- Deadline: September 30 (to get your logo on the bag the deadline is Sept. 2)
- Click here to become a sponsor
Child-Friendly Haunted House Preview – CONFIRMED!
- low-key, lights-on version geared for the little ones
- open from 4:15 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
- $5 per-person/$20 per family recommended donation.
Firefighter BBQ – **Tentative**
- Starts at 4:30 p.m.
- at Station 1 – the Johnson Street Firehouse
- Sponsored by Southern Marin Fire
Halloween Parade and Trick or Treat Lane – CONFIRMED!
- The Parade starts at 6:00 p.m. sharp
- Line up for the Parade at 5:45 p.m. at the Station 1 Firehouse (corner of Johnson & Caledonia streets)
- The Halloween Parade finishes at Trick or Treat Lane located at the Robin Sweeny Park Basketball Courts
Howl’O’Ween Dog Costume Contest -CONFIRMED!
- 6:30 p.m.
- Robin Sweeny Park
- Dress up your pups and bring them with you on Halloween to compete
- Contest is FREE!
- Prizes will be awarded to the best Little Dog (under 35 lbs.) in costume, best Big Dog (over 35 lbs.) in costume and best couple (human and dog).
- Sponsored by Soulmates Animal Care
Haunted House – CONFIRMED!
- Located in the Game Room at City Hall.
- There is a special child-friendly version from 4:15 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
- Haunt re-opens in full terror mode at 6:15 p.m.
- Ends at 8:00 p.m
- $5 per-person/$20 per-family recommended donation
Haunted House Call for Volunteers
- The Haunted House is planned, designed, and operated by volunteers
- We need your help
- To volunteer, call Recreation Supervisor Bryan Vitale at (415) 289-4140.