Faith Lutheran Church was founded in 1940 by six families who purchased our current site on the corner of Fair Oaks Boulevard and San Juan Avenue.
The first service was held on November 10, 1940. The current sanctuary was dedicated in 1962 with the current multi-purpose building dedicated in 1976. The church has secured additional adjacent land and property over the years as well.
Faith Lutheran Church is a place where all generations gather around God`s living and active Word to share life together!