We offer more than basic child care. Our toddler, preschool, and kindergarten programs plant the seeds for a lifetime of learning.
By enrolling your child in a Montessori school, you give them the advantage of a lifelong love for learning. From day one, your child will be immersed in a prepared environment that will hone their innate curiosity. They will self-direct their studies and projects, with guidance from teachers only if they ask for it.
Your child will develop the fundamental traits of a Montessori student:
- Independence — Your child will learn to take charge of their personal lives through self-directing their learning.
- Acute Sensory Perception — Your child’s senses will be sharpened by the holistic, hands-on nature of a Montessori education. As they learn, they’ll improve the fine motor skills necessary for self-care and writing by hand.
- Confidence — Your child will build confidence as they explore new topics independently and in small groups.
- Academic Achievement — Your child moves through the curriculum at their own pace. There’s no rush, so they can thoroughly explore a topic that interests them.
- Self-Discipline — Your child will learn self-regulation as they conduct their own experiments. They’ll need the discipline to stay focused and determine when to move on to their next assignment.
- Spiritual Awareness — Your child will explore cultural activities and learn to respect the beliefs of others.
- Intrinsic Motivation — Your child will pursue leaning for their own enjoyment, not because they expect external rewards. The satisfaction of new knowledge will power them through their schooling.
- Responsible Citizenship — Classes consist of mixed ages. Older children will help their younger classmates, so your child will learn how to communicate with people of different backgrounds and developmental stages.
“It is necessary that the child teach himself, and then the success is great.”
– Dr. Maria Montessori PhD.