More than basic child care. We plant the seeds for a lifetime of learning in our daycare, preschool, and kindergarten school programs.
By enrolling your child in a Montessori school, you give them the advantage of a lifelong love for learning. From day one, your child will be immersed in a prepared environment that will hone their innate curiosity. They will self-direct their studies and projects, with guidance from teachers only if they ask for it.
As your child progresses, they will develop eight traits that are fundamental to an authentic Montessori experience:
- Independence — By self-directing their approach to curriculum, your child will learn how to take charge of other aspects in their lives, including selfcare.
- Acute Sensory Perception — The hands-on experience of a Montessori education will sharpen your child’s senses.
- Confidence — Your child’s confidence will build as they develop their own projects and explore new topics independently and in small groups.
- Academic Achievement — Because each child learns at their own pace, yours can spend extra time going deep into research, or move quickly through the curriculum.
- Self-Discipline — The child-driven curriculum requires your child to learn how to regulate themselves.
- Spiritual Awareness — By learning about cultural activities and the beliefs of other people, your child will become aware of the spiritual world around them.
- Intrinsic Motivation — Your child will be motivated to act without the promise of external rewards. Specifically, they will pursue learning for their own enjoyment.
- Responsible Citizenship — Classes are made of mixed ages, so older children can help their younger classmates. Your child will also learn how to communicate with people of different backgrounds and ages.
“When a child is given a little leeway, he will at once shout, ’I want to do it!’ But in our schools, which have an environment adapted to children’s needs, they say, ‘Help me to do it alone.’”
– Dr. Maria Montessori PhD.