River Valley School‘s highly structured yet flexible approach to learning achieves success through personal one-on-one instruction to build the confidence and self esteem that can come only from achievement.
The fully accredited, challenging program has been proven successful with nearly all levels of students from those not yet reaching their potential to college prep students taking advanced ed college classes while still in high school. The curriculum meets or exceeds the course content and requirements set out by the State of California in the Model Curriculum Standards guide. No other school teaches parents and students how to work together to build “learning teams” that support academics at home. For over 20 years , River Valley School has been providing highly individualized programs which include:
- Homework helpline and private tutoring
- In-Community Learning and Internships
- EDD state approved work experience credit (We issue EDD work permits)
- College credit in high school through community college classes
- Field trips that enrich the textbook curriculum
- Summer School