As the healthcare “decision-maker” you want the best pediatric dental care for your family, yet there’s more to “care” than just a great smile. We call it “Smiles with Aloha,” reflecting our family’s Hawaiian island heritage.
You want a pediatric dental practice that:
- embraces the newest, most appropriate preventive methods that reduce stress and builds confidence
- operates with old-fashioned values like taking our time, explaining procedures and only doing work as necessary
- has a staff who knows your family by name, creates a plan, and then consults with you before proceeding
- understands the unique needs of everyone in your family and who enjoys a relationship with you
- uses a conservative philosophy that always looks to cavity prevention as the best approach