Tecla’s daycare currently has openings for Infant through Preschool age children in the Fair Oaks area. Meals and snacks are provided!
- Your child receives individual attention.
- There is structure with more flexibility than in a center.
- There is less illness because there are fewer people in and out, which means fewer germs are spread to your child.
- Your child is cared for and taught by a trained childcare professional who is also a mother.
- Children have an opportunity to play and learn with others in a much smaller group than in a center.
- Your child has the same caregiver all day every day. And there is one person who knows exactly what your child has done, eaten, etc. throughout the day.
- It is possible for your child to remain with the same provider from infancy up to or through school age.