St. Christopher School opened in September 1955. The school began with classrooms for grades 1 through 3. Over the years, the school has grown into a double grade school serving students in grades K-8.
Our campus includes two classrooms each for kindergarten through 8th grade, a learning lab, science lab, gymnasium, library, multipurpose room, playground, and extended care center.
We are blessed to have access to the parish facilities and a beautiful, traditional Catholic church.