4kids.com is the no. 1 resource of family events in the Sacramento area. We are offering an opportunity for summer camps, schools, enrichment programs, sports organizations, and other companies to market themselves at the first-ever Elk Grove Summer Camps & Schools Vendor Fair. Come out for the chance to gain early exposure to your programs and talk to your potential customers!
Saturday, April 2, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Elk Grove Old Town Plaza
9615 Railroad St. Elk Grove, CA 95624
The vendor fair will be marketed on multiple social media channels, featured event in 4kids.com and multiple emails to our growing email list of more than 7,000. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to directly present your program to families of the expanding Elk Grove area!
- Exhibitor booths sizes are 10×10.
- The vendor fair will be held outdoors at Elk Grove Old Town Plaza with pavilion covering and electricity is available.
- Food Trucks will be on-site.
- Tables and Chairs will not be provided or rented out at the event. Vendors need to bring their own.
- Free school backpacks will be given to the 1st 200 families who complete the stamped vendor fair passport.
- Vendors participating have the opportunity to provide informational inserts into the school bags for a small fee.
- Space is limited to 35 only and exhibitors will be accepted on a first come first serve basis.
- Vendor Fee is only $300